Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Scaling was bad today :(

Hai, just when i thought scaling was a std non messy/painfull procedure - i was very wrong! Today is yet again another bloody gum day~

I think i am getting a little sick of the dentist room smell. I went there so many time that i associate the smell with pain. Immediately i shift to auto mode-high alert and i start to tense up when i enter the room. But i tell myself "not to worry-lar as it is only scaling-ma~!" All the scaling experience i went through are nice and non bloody experience if i am in private clinic~ haha today my concept has change dramatically.

I think today he is in a bad mood cos he is not really smiling when i greet him. He is very quick to scale and its painful. I dont noe what they use but the water splash all over my face (it doesnt matter tat my face are covered with large sunglasses). After finish he didnt give me mirror to look at the result like all the other dentist do... feeling that the whole process was a little to quick to belief i went to the bathroom to look. Sure enough he did not scale the top of my teeth. I was a bit disappointed but i am not going to pursue the matter. Next appointment will be bracket and wiring. Wah if i didnt ask him also i wont knw wat is going on~!! Then while waiting for this day to come (another 3 week of waiting game) I intend to pray fervently before i visit him that he is in a good mood..... pls be gentle~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails