Saturday, October 6, 2007

Finish taking out all 6 teeth

Picture: My side-front teeth. Too bad i did not bring back my wisdom tooth

Finally i pluck out all of my 6 teeth. I find that the dentist definitely suffer from mood swing syndrom. Sometimes he can be gentle/rough when he is in a hurry. I know, because i have to repeat each process twice. When i take out the front side 2 teeth, he press on my lower gum so hard after injection that he left a "love bite" on my face. I thought what he did was a necessity/part of the process but when i went again to pluck out the other 2 front teeth the following week, he massage my face gentle... same goes for the wisdom tooth. The first one was "nice" while the second one was horrifying.

The next time i visit him will be for cleaning and then after 3 weeks only can do braces. My journey to put on braces will take 2 months. Why? First because i am too scared to take out all at one shot (have to inject 6 time to take out 6 teeth and i am a extreme dental phobic) and second because his schedule are pack~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails