Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Today i pluck out my first wisdom tooth~

This morning had my wisdom tooth operation. I am very scared about it. When i do the surgery i try to think about anything else while the dentist inject, cut the gum, crack the teeth into 2, take out the teeth then sew.

In the middle of the surgery there is a machine failure! The doctor was like oops something is wrong. It scare me like shit. But overall i think he is efficient in term of his skill. He had my teeth out in minute. There is still pain but not as much as i imagine. Injection was painfull but after a few minute i feel that half of my mouth and tongue dont belong to me. Its so numb. I dont feel painfull when my gum is cut and my teeth is crack. But when the teeth is being tug out and when my wound is sewn then there is a slight pain and a very eerie feeling. I can feel the thread going thru my gum.

Just when i thought the worst is over, the after math is even worse. My gum bleed for 2 hours and my mouth swell like a golf ball. The swelling make me unable to chew or talk. I have to wet a towel with warm water and put it on my face (hem.... why warm water? thought when there is a swelling shd cover cloth with ices? anyone knows?). My mum blend the porridge for me so that i dont have to chew. Beside the swelling i feel a bit feverish and i feel very hot when i want to sleep. When i brush my teeth i am carefull not to brush near the wound and gargle the mouth wash that they gave. I am rather worried that there is dirt stuck on the wound but i could not open wide my mouth and see. Hopefully nothing got stuck~~ end of first day. Hopefully tomorrow feel better :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails