Friday, September 28, 2007

Horror at 2nd wisdom tooth extraction

I just had my second wisdom tooth taken out one week after the first. Thats a few weeks ago. It took me a while to write in blog cos i had a bad experience with it. The doctor arrive late for half an hour and he seems to want to do things in a hurry. He was rather rough that day. Things goes smoothly after the injecting and cutting the gum (though the injection still hurt). Then he proceed to cut my teeth in half. This time around, he tried to pull out my teeth even though the teeth havent been cut into half. Its terrible painful! It is like he is trying to pull out my soul... unsuccessfully. when he realize my teeth haven not been cut into half completely, he then grind it some more. He repeat this process 3 times. I am almost in tears then.

When i come back i realize that he accidentally cut the side of my mouth and he stitch it up. I was so upset cos it bleed when i brush my teeth. I am glad that i only have to pluck out 2 wisdom tooth. Although this doctor is skillful, i think he lacks TLC... it stands for tender loving care. Haha too bad they don't really care about patient opinion and i can either continue or switch dentist. If i noe there is good dentist then i will switch. Too bad i dont knw.... sob... sob...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails