Thursday, August 23, 2007

Scared of teeth braces (Malaysia)

Wow, me going to do my teeth soon (johor bahru, malaysia). Feel so damn scared cos i am a dentist-phobic. Just went for check up and the dentist want to pluck out 4 of my normal teeth and 2 of my wisdom tooth~!!

Wats more, the plucking out of the wisdom tooth is a SURGICAL procedure. It involve cutting out the gum, cut the teeth into two then pluck out the teeth and sewing back the wound~ Involve about 3-4 stitch~!! Me being a dentist phobic nearly freak out at this... but wat to do? My teeth so crooked... Then each time only can pluck out one wisdom tooth/2 normal tooth. The doctor schedule is amazingly pack~!! I am in a 2 weeks waiting list. So the total time to pluck out all the 6 teeth is about 3 weeks plus starting from the first wisdom tooth.

Good news is that he mention my teeth need not more than 1 yr 5 months to complete but i shd have done my teeth when i was younger. If i done it younger then i only need about 1 yr~~!!! When he first look at my teeth he say my teeth is really solid (in a negative tone). erm i shd feel elated right?

2 comments:

RavenHaven said...

solid means tat your teeth is strong and hard, which is good news for u: means healthy too
bad news for him cos its difficult for an old man like him to pull, more energy required, also means he has to put more effort in his workout la..

Yvonne said...

haha more energy for him = more painful for me~!!! Gosh~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails