Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HTC HD2 - How to convert video to resolution 480 x 800 tutorial


Picture shows the result of converting to 480 x 800. You can see the subtitle clearly. Using the wrong resolution will cost part of the video especially the subtitle to be crop out.


I just bought the HTC HD2. The screen is really big at 4.3 inch. I bought it because i wanted to watch video. When I first started using it I have a big problem looking for the right video converter software at 480 x 800 resolution. I tried various software and manage to get one that is perfect for HD2 video converting.


The software i use is Xilisoft software. They do not have the option to specifically convert video for HD2 mobile phones but they can convert 480 x 800 resolution using other phone setting. I trial and error many times with different software and finally hit the right one software. I wanted to find the exact resolution for HD2 as I wanted to watch japanese anime with subtitles. If i use other resolution then the video size will be crop and I will not be able to view the subtitle.


How to convert to video resolution 480 x 800.
1. Go to Profile - Android - Nexus One Mpeg
2. Under video codec change the Video Size to 800 x 480.
3. Add files. You can add single or multiple files
4. Convert.

I like this software because its easy to use, can add multiple files quickly and let it convert while i sleep. Plus most of all it has the resolution that i required for HD2.

1 comment:

J FaD said...

Hi Yvon,
Just want to share, I am HD2 user too. For converting video, I'm using DVDvideosoft software here: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-Video-to-HTC-Phones-Converter.htm
It just convert the video for your HD2 perfectly. You can choose either low, standard or high video specs. :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails