Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What will u take when u need to evacuate asap?

I suddenly woke up at midnight when i smell burning smoke. It scared the hell out of me cos there are many media report on building or houses on fire. Further at this hour no one could be idiotic enough to burn rubbish and it doesn't smell like firecracker either. Instinctively i look out of my window expecting to see blazing fire. All i can see are serene houses and street light illuminating them. Phew! I feel relieve but start to worry that maybe the fire could be at the back of my house! I was wide awake and i could not sleep because the burning smoke still lingers in the air.

Beside the worry of fire a thought cross my mind. What will u take with u when u have to evacuate your house ASAP (due to natural disaster/fire)? Keep in mind that there is a very high possibility that ur house wont be the same again when the crisis is over.

For me i will definitely take nearby object like my cert, wallet, money, passport, some cloth and underwear if possible. However, nothing is more important than the lives in my home.

5 comments:

Andrew CwK said...

I'm gonna take wallet,h/phone,mp3 player,computers,clothes,ninja turtle figures... :p
but before that...have to make sure everybody are safe...

Anonymous said...

i read from a booklet for emergency cases, that states ideally we should pack an emergency bag with all the important stuff ..if anything happened, just grab the bag and evacuate! ;)
via

Yvonne said...

Haha eason 47, I can try to understand ninja turtle figures.... put taking a computer in a middle of a crisis? well tats new to me~!! :D

Yvonne said...

Via, emergency bag is a good idea... but what will u put inside? Cos emergency happen rarely... so i guess u have to update ur bag sometimes? haha i think my emergency bag will consist a lot of money/gold if possible and minyak kapak. Tat way i dont have to update the bag...And there are certain things u wont be putting in emergency bag like passport, school cert and hp....

Andrew CwK said...

haha
coz computers inside got some data that are quite important mar...

and at the moment not thinking of buying a new computer yet...

everything needs money to buy one mar...
try to take out as many things as possible lor...
so the lost can be minimize

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails