Sunday, May 16, 2010

How to download Youtube video tutorial

How to download youtube video (Click to enlarge the photo)

Its very easy to download youtube video. Just go the the website: http://keepvid.com/
At some point there will be a pop up that ask whether to trust this website. Tick yes.

1. Copy the url or website address from youtube
2. Paste it in the URL in the KeepVid website and click download
3. They will have around 4 options or more:
›› Download 3GP ‹‹ - Low Quality - 176x144
›› Download 3GP ‹‹ - Medium Quality - 176x144
›› Download FLV ‹‹ - Low Quality - 320x240
›› Download FLV ‹‹ - Medium Quality - 400x226
›› Download MP4 ‹‹ - High Quality - 480x360

I like this software because I can choose the video format and its very easy to use. I will usually choose the MP4 High Quality format. After that I will transfer the video to my HTC HD2 without converting the video. I use this method as I do not have any data plan in my phone and I only watch youtube directly when there is a wireless connection.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails